Kami no jishin Shogun 2 Total War Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for people to play with around rank 8

3 posters

Go down

Looking for people to play with around rank 8 Empty Looking for people to play with around rank 8

Post  ari Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Please add 'Arifel' on Steam to friends if you want to hook up with me for some multiplayer games. I play just about everything from custom battles to campaign games. I'm rank 8 right now, just spent forever beating legendary difficulty campaign. I'm looking for players of similar skill to play with and against and generally to discuss the game and tactics with.

ari

Back to top Go down

Looking for people to play with around rank 8 Empty Re: Looking for people to play with around rank 8

Post  Life Pilgrim Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:00 pm

ari wrote:Please add 'Arifel' on Steam to friends if you want to hook up with me for some multiplayer games. I play just about everything from custom battles to campaign games. I'm rank 8 right now, just spent forever beating legendary difficulty campaign. I'm looking for players of similar skill to play with and against and generally to discuss the game and tactics with.

Aaaww that's a pretty high level. I've only got the game less than a week Razz

Good luck finding a Shogun 2 pal.
Life Pilgrim
Life Pilgrim

http://exposingsingapore.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Looking for people to play with around rank 8 Empty Re: Looking for people to play with around rank 8

Post  ari Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:07 pm

I'll need a couple of shogun 2 pals so there's always new ideas and tactics coming in and it doesn't become a stale repetition.

Skill wise, I just need mates who would be aware of a full army of their own, and a general idea of the condition or nature of their ally or opponents undertakings. It just so happens that higher rankers tend to be better because they're more used to dealing with controlling a full army of a variety of units at the pace of the game.

Also I want to 1v1 the same person for a couple of games to test some tactics and army make-ups to see what works better. And generally having someone to talk things over with is better than automatching with a different stranger each game and getting minimal feedback. Of course I expect no alt-F4ing from clanmates, lol.

ari

Back to top Go down

Post  Arclight Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:15 pm

Well I'm up for it, prefer playing in a team and don't mind playing friendly matches. Not at all, in fact. Smile

Arclight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down